Sunday, August 11, 2013

The Pilot Blog


Welcome Cosmeticholics!!! :)

I am so excited to be creating this blog for you guys! Let me give you a brief introduction of myself before explaining the purpose for my blog.

My name is Lynnze and I am 27 years old and from Texas. I have a 9 year old daughter and I work as a cashier part time. I graduated from college in December 2011 with my associate's degree and certification in Computer Programming. I love to write and my dream is to write books along with doing something cosmetic related. I am absolutely obsessed with makeup and anything beauty related. I've been into makeup since I was 12, back when Bonne Bell Lip Smackers were the rage and I had to have every flavor. Although I've always had a passion for makeup, it wasn't until about 2 years ago that I stumbled upon emilynoel83 on Youtube and that passion grew substantially, as well as my makeup collection lol...

My goal for writing this blog is to inform, inspire and entertain other makeup lovers like myself. Makeup is fun but also an artform to be admired and I would like to showcase it. This blog will be filled with tons of fun stuff like makeup reviews, tutorials, dupe lists, favorites, fashion, hauls, coupons, other references for specific product reviews, tips, and much more! Get comfy and stay tuned! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment